Military Cyber Affairs Journal
Military Cyber Affairs
Military Cyber Affairs (MCA) is the peer-reviewed scholarly journal of the MCPA. Published articles can be found here, hosted by our academic partners at the University of South Florida.
The first issue opened with a letter from the Commander of USCYBERCOM, then Admiral Mike Rogers, encouraging military cyber professionals: "This is my challenge to you: contribute!"
More updates to come!
Accepting Nominations for Editor in Chief
The MCPA is now accepting nominations for the new Editor in Chief of its scholarly journal, Military Cyber Affairs, which has been in production since 2015. Those who meet the below criteria are encouraged to apply ASAP for this prestigious and volunteer position. Please send CV and any other applicable background to contact support at milcyber dot org.
- Doctoral degree
- Strong organizational, team building, and management skills
- Background in military or national security, and/or cyber-related fields of study
- Background in publishing in and/or management of peer-reviewed journals
- Interested and actually available to serve in this role
- Available to ensure at least one issue per year is published
- Available to provide support to the national convention track featuring scholarly research
- Available to participate in a monthly one-hour online sync meeting with national MCPA leadership (or ensure a capable representative is)